The issue of company law is both complex and detailed and impinges greatly on small businesses. The day to day control of a company and its assets places duties on the directors and company secretary. The regulations surrounding the preparation and filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) have become more complex and the time available for preparation and filing shortened.
- Form a company for you.
- Register your business name.
- Prepare and submit annual returns, abridged accounts and all company secretarial documents to the CRO.
- Prepare minutes of board meetings, AGM’s and EGM’S.
- Advise on the responsibilities of directors and the company secretary.
- Advise on the issue and transfer of shares.
- Change the company name.
- Change the directors/company secretary.
- Change the registered office.
- Provide a registered office facility.
- Establish and maintain the company register.
- Deal with company strike off and dissolution.